Can Anyone Walk me Through Getting ExtractStream to Work

rickmccl71 rickmccl at e...
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:10:20 -0000

> Then you'll want to see my webpage at:
>
> http://tivo.30below.com/zmerch
>
> it walks you thru the whats, wheres & whys of extracting. Some of
the
> tools are new & may not be represented on the page, but it'll give
> you a good "behind the scenes" look at extracting.
> HTH,
> Roger "Merch" Merchberger
Hi Merch, I love the webpage. I'm on a rampage today learning all
about DTivo extracting. Two questions:
1.What about this scrambling I've heard about? You don't mention
noscramble on your page. does dvd2avi take care of it, or is it a non-
issue at this time?
2. When you tried 24fps (NTSC film) had you enabled "3:2 pulldown on
playback" in TMPGEnc? (I've a lot more experience with MPEG than
Tivo... :)