What Does These Errors Mean? (TyTool)

jewser joshua at b...
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:43:42 -0000

If I don't miss my guess it means you have 3.0 on your Tivo Now. That
script was written for 2.5.X... As a result it no longer works there
is a fixed on on the DealDatabase web site. I created the original
script based on the work of some others. I did not create the patch.
My Tivo still has not upgraded to 3.0. So I do not have a way to test
even this new script.

--jdiner