[ExtractStream] Tivo 3.0 and Extraction.... (Need Telenet back first)

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mike Patterson <mikekpatterson@y...> wrote:
> --- knightshade23 <dblum1@r...> wrote:
> > Just got hit with my Tivo 3.0 upgrade over the past week.
> > As expected, I no longer have telnet access to the box.
> >
> > Now that they have the ',#401' code to enable it to dial
> > via the TivoNet card - what is the best way to re-enable telnet?
>
> I'm having a different problem-- I was messing around with all
> sorts of fun
> tools under 2.5, and I can't get .#401 to work for me.

Dunno if it was just a typo, but it's ",#401" (without quotez) but I
don't even know if you can use a '.' in the area code... don't use
that...

But more importantly, I thought they didn't enable that functionality
until 3.0 -- if you're still running 2.5 you prolly don't have that
ability yet...

[[ still waiting for my 3.0 -- hoping I can catch it before it
reboots so I don't have to pull the drive... ]]

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger