Video Editing

side_rich side_rich at y...
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:09:37 -0000

I use this tool
for simple Video Editing (cutting, merging)
M1-Edit Pro
http://www.mediaware.com.au/

they have the same tool for Mpeg 2: M2-Edit pro
It solved a lot of problems TmpegEnc had with stability
It does not reencode, so it's pretty fast

I don't use the TiVo to capture TV, but I'm planning on buying it.
I use a regular TV Tuner card that captures tu VCD compliant Mpeg1
and it's a breeze to remove Commercial from the video file with
M1-Edit Pro
There is evaluation version available on their site (limited to a
short 300 frame video)

SideRich