3.0 & extraction & Mac OS X + tivoweb fsids

agassi_1_fan lmurray at r...
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:07:19 -0000

Not sure if someone else has done this already, but....
I've added the fsids to tivoweb 1.94.

Get the ui.itcl from my website
http://themurrays.homeip.net/downloads/tivo/for_tivo/

and replace it with the one in the modules directory (of tivoweb 1.94
for tivo 3.0)

the fsids will show in the now-playing list.

enjoy.

-lloyd-