[ExtractStream] Is 24.996 the magic number for the UK?

Paul Browne paul_tp at h...
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:51:38 +0100

Sorry about the lateness of the reply, one of my house mates deceided to
rewire the network at home, not happy.

What I am doing

1) Using Tivo App (2.2) with the extractstream that comes with it, and
extracting a raw ty file.
2) Using the TyConvertStream version 1.3 (The only thing that I can find
that handles the UK stream prop. Thanks to the creator)
3) Using DVD2AVI to "save a project" from the m2v file.
4) run that d2v file thought the VFAPIConv-EN program to make an AVI, (make
sure that you have installed the codecs, fell for that once).
5) using "BeSweet" change the m2a to a WAV and resample to 48K
6) load the avi file and the wav file into virtualdub
7) Change to frame rate to 24.996 and add the time delay to the wav that
"tyconvertstream" gave you
8) edit other things and then frameserve to TMPGEnc

Hope that helps, I have never used tytool it is on my list of things to
try/play with, I would guess that process in the simula from what I`ve read

Paul