more on FSID's

jeremy fuksa jeremy at m...
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:36:38 -0500

I found a readme on PlayStream, and figured out where the FSID's are in
TiVoWEB. Now, when I do ExtractStream the FSID that I'm coming up with,
I'm only getting part of the program.

I.E. I am trying to extract South Park, which the FSID was 38985. I do
the following

export VIDEO_OUT=/var/tmp/sp.m2v
export AUDIO_OUT=/var/tmp/sp.m2a
ExtractStream 38985

It runs for a while and then stops. I get an .m2v file that's about 118
MB and an .m2a file that's about 7 MB.

I ftp'ed them over to my Windows PC and played the .m2v file, and it
looks great but is only about 5 min. long.

I noticed on the ExtractStream readme on pvrhack.sonnik.com that it had
three FSID's as arguments, which leads me to believe that I am only
extracting the first segment of the show. But, how do I find the FSID's
for the other segments???

jeremy fuksa - creative director
mobcar.com productions
face facts... design matters