Changes to zss...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:46:32 -0800 (PST)

Well, I finally had a chance to type in all the changes to zss I've
been hen-scratching on my printouts for the last 10 days...

... and after repairing a lot of _stupid_ mistakes & typoes, it
compiled cleanly...

... and running anything other than 'zss --usage' it abends with a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error, which in my *infinate wisdom* ;-) of C
programming under Win2K means that I have a stack pointer going
haywire somewhere...

... so it's back to the drawing board. I've got the new listing all
printed out [in color! ;-) ] so I'll be debugging that over the next
day or two...

I would have hoped to have the "new version" out today, but it might
just be a few days yet...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

P.S. Pointers of pointers... whodathunkit? Why can't C be as easy as
6809 assembly??? ;-)