Problem solved -> tyserver file size(?) problems

Grant Stockly grant at s...
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 11:44:25 -0900

Undefine USING_MMAP at the beginning of the file for a cygwin
compile. Correctly reads large files.

They play on the tivo now. The owner of the playitsam might want to make
notice of this on the www site, or at least take off the broken windows
binaries for tyserver.

Grant