Latest version of ExtractStream?

jlindemaca jlindemaca at y...
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:43:59 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., Roger Merchberger <zmerch7@y...> wrote:
> Not a problem! Did you know that the archives to this group are
> searchable? Go to groups.yahoo.com & find the extractstream group,
> and there's a link to search the entire archives... Very helpful!

Thanks. Yup- I tried seaching before posting this question, but
nothing seemed to "fit" the question.

> I don't think there's a newer version of ES than 0.2, but I'd moved
> over to sendstream quite a long time ago, and I've been making
> improvements to splitstream - I call my "branch-off" zss. It can be
> found here:
>
> http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm

Ahhh... excellent. This is the sort of thing I was looking for.
It seemed that my method had been around a bit too long.

> I haven't had any problems with sendstream thru any updates thru
> 2.0... but that's just me - I have a pretty generic system. What
> system do you have? (SA or DTivo, brand, any upgraded HD's?? stuff
> like that)

Cool.
My TiVo is a "generic" SA, Philips 30-32 hour, 2-drive system (it
came like that). The ONLY modification I've made is the addition of
the TiVoNET card-kit/software from 9thtee. It all just slipped into
place perfectly! No problems whatsoever. I'm lovin' extracting video
off my TiVo...until recently, when ES started acting up. I'll try
zss!

Thanks again-
JD