[ExtractStream] Latest version of ExtractStream?

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:38:36 -0800 (PST)

--- jlindemaca <jlindemaca@y...> wrote:
> Hello everyone-
>
> I'm new to this group -so forgive my ignorance if this question has
> been recently asked/answered. I've tried to do my homework before
> asking, but haven't found an answer.

Not a problem! Did you know that the archives to this group are
searchable? Go to groups.yahoo.com & find the extractstream group,
and there's a link to search the entire archives... Very helpful!

[snip]

> Is there a newer version of ExtractStream? Where can I get it?
> If not, what are my options?

I don't think there's a newer version of ES than 0.2, but I'd moved
over to sendstream quite a long time ago, and I've been making
improvements to splitstream - I call my "branch-off" zss. It can be
found here:

http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm

I haven't had any problems with sendstream thru any updates thru
2.0... but that's just me - I have a pretty generic system. What
system do you have? (SA or DTivo, brand, any upgraded HD's?? stuff
like that)

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger