[ExtractStream] New version of zss available... lotsa added features!

Michael Patterson mpatterson at a...
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:39:26 -0700

> My latest version of zss, humbly labeled 0.53 is available on my
> website:
>
> http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm

I do a:

zss -v -v -d20 omwf

and get the following output:

Audio sequence number bogus 2e48a0!=2f0fc0 at chunk 7531 record10Audio
sequence number bogus 2e48a0!=2ee3e0 at chunk 27089 record 8

The output I get is significantly shorter than it should be, and although I
haven't checked the audio, the video garbles after a short period of time.

I can provide any other information as needed. The ty stream itself is 4
gigs, so, although I can send it, it'll be darn slow.

--Mike