[ExtractStream] Alternate TV listing options

Mark Frankenfield markf at c...
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:44:04 -0500

You wouldn't have this problem if you had just bought the lifetime
subscription to begin with :)

BTW, my cable bill went up this year, almost $10 a month, but you don't
hear me complaining about it. So did my Phone bill, electrical costs, etc.
Grow up, get a life, and pay the $$.

Mark