Alternate TV listing options

ondzes6 dao at p...
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:15:37 -0000

Regarding lifetime subscription...if Tivo wanted to have loyal
customers and get more lifetime subscriptions they would make the
subscription transferable. My first tivo died (motherboard problem) 11
months after I bought it. If I hadn't voided the warrenty then I could
of gotten it fix for $99 and it would of only had 1 month left of
warrenty. It seems kinda silly to me to spend $200-$250 for a lifetime
subscription when the hardware might not outlive the cost of monthly
subscription and is quickly being outdated (ie next generation Tivo).