[ExtractStream] Re: ZSS version 0.54 Available! Even Better Logging! (& 1 bug... ;-)

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:49:14 -0800 (PST)

--- John Douglass <douglass@a...> wrote:

[snippage]

> Hey, Roger. The link to the source seems to be 404-compliant
> today.
> Did you remove it?

If I did, it was inadvertant -- otherwise, I might have fumbled the
FTP proggie & not got it up there to begin with...

Unforch, my main machine is currently down - waiting for the rest of
the parts to come from the old house to the new -- so the code isn't
easily accessible for a few days. :-( [moving sucks...]

I'll restore the link to zss 0.53 - there weren't a *ton* of changes
to 0.54, so I guess it'll have to do for now...

Sorry about that!

> >Someone was asking about how to get the command.com window in
> Winders
> >to revert to 80-column... I found a webpage that might help:
> >

>http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/unversioned/consize/index.html
>
> 'Twas I. The link was quite rewarding. Next best thing to a real
> Xterm
> (which I'll try to add to cgywin with Xfree86) tomorrow. Thanks!

Glad it could help... lemme know how you do with the Xfree86 -
running fvwm under Win2K would be a hoot!!! ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger