ZSS version 0.54 Available! Even Better Logging! (& 1 bug... ;-)

John Douglass douglass at a...
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:02:19 -0600

On 11 Mar 2002 02:59:40 -0000, Roger wrote:
>. Anyone else
>out there who's not a *nix-head who doesn't have Cygwin installed
>wanna give it a try? I've uploaded it to my website:
>
>http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm

Hey, Roger. The link to the source seems to be 404-compliant today.
Did you remove it?

>Someone was asking about how to get the command.com window in Winders
>to revert to 80-column... I found a webpage that might help:
>
>http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/unversioned/consize/ind=
ex.html

'Twas I. The link was quite rewarding. Next best thing to a real Xterm
(which I'll try to add to cgywin with Xfree86) tomorrow. Thanks!
John
--
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.