tyConvert memory error

cmcarson2000 cmcarson2000 at y...
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:44:49 -0000

Thanks. I was able to get tyConvert to work but now I can't seem to
get the newly encoded .mpg file to play in a player. If I opt for
the "seperate files" option, I'm able to listen to the audio and
watch the video but if I try to tyConvert the raw tystream into 1
file, none of my mpeg players can play that file. I've tried using
Quicktime, mplayer, real audio. I feel so close to successfully
converting a Tivo clip to an audio/video mpeg file. If someone can
point me in the right direction one last time I promise I won't bug
anyone ever again for the rest of my life. :)

Thanks in advance,
Corey