tyConvert memory error

billyb111b billyb111b at y...
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:16:23 -0000

Corey,

I have experienced this, I used to get it all the time. It always
seemed to be bad chunk related (usually at or around file part
breaks) First thing to do, try splitstream. If you prefer
Tyconveret, find the chunk that kills Tyconvert, process up to it,
and then run again using the skip first "x" chunks option and skip to
one after the bad chunk and merge the two mpegs together. Since
Tyconvert has no verbose mode, finding the chunk can be tough. The
size of the good portion will give you an approximate location of the
offeding chunk (@128KB/chunk)

Bill