[ExtractStream] TIVOGUIDE

Makhratchev, Konstantin konstantin.makhratchev at l...
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:17:01 -0800

This is supposed to give all the subscriptions goodies 4free, right? Kinda
"the ultimate TiVo hack"... That's sure gonna make quite a few people upset.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Konstantin.

-----Original Message-----
From: STUFTOYS [mailto:fontpro@u...]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 12:38 AM
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] TIVOGUIDE

Well,

in my search for software to provide my own TV listing guide data I have
come across TivoGuide 1.2. This is being used successfully in Canada. i
don't have enough knowledge of Linux to get this to work.

If any linux friends are interested there is discussion at:

http://dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7704

If anyone understands the linux enough to get this working in the US,
please let me know. perhaps a very specific step by step. i did the
iopener project a while ago and that is about all my linux experience.

Thanks

Mac