[ExtractStream] Could we categorize every tool? - right on and a challenge

Rob yahoo at i...
Thu, 02 May 2002 07:50:30 +0100

At 17:33 01/05/02 -0700, Roger Merchberger wrote:

>I'm trying to provide a little of that with tivo.30below.com... just
>that I've had no takers... :-(

well you did say you were going away.. ;-)

I've set up a forum at http://www.mosthosts.com/tivo/ which might
help. Separate sections for specific technical topics, and individual
software programs. Just a few examples in there at the moment, but I can
add as many topics as I want. We can then link to your site for the actual
repository?

(Am just waiting on full dns propagation on change of hosts, so if you get
an error on that url, try again! It works here, might not elsewhere for a
few more hours.)

Rob.