TivoApp Conversion Not Working

Farnsworthr farnsworthr at y...
Tue, 07 May 2002 21:37:26 -0000

Thanks for your reply. I waited about 20 minutes for a 20 second
clip, and it never moved. I realized that the program was looking
for ExtractStream and nc somewhere else, so I fixed that and it
worked! Now my only problem is, the MPG file is corrupt and won't
play. Any suggestions on why that happened?

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Rick Weldon" <rick@n...> wrote:

> Are you sure your waiting long enough to see if it is indeed
extracting or not. It won't switch to 1% until it has 1% downloaded.
Depending on the size of the show your downloading and the speed of
the network it could be a few minutes.

> Also if your doing this on windows, go to the directory where its
saving the file and see if you have a file that is increasing in
size.