[ExtractStream] Re: Best place to start

Marc Lavergne mlavergn-pub at r...
Wed, 08 May 2002 11:24:09 -0400

Has anybody tried replacing the hacked TiVo Linux kernel with a standard
kernel? I have a spare development TiVo box that I was planning to try
to get 2.4 running on but was wondering if there is anything that might
stop me dead in my tracks ... in particular that sneeeeeeeeaky PROM. I
have a SA Philips with a v1.84 PROM.

Thanks!