Have a Philips Tivo with 2.5version

kriscomach biskupiec at h...
Thu, 09 May 2002 19:00:06 -0000

Hello,
I just bought a few weeks ago a network card from 9thtee website and
though it was a good inverstment. so I updated the tivo system with
9thtee update floppy including the configuration for the network
card. When I did that I was able to ping the tivo. Ya. but now i want
to extract the files from the tivo to my Pc (windows2000). What I did
is I went on some websites and found a program that can go in to the
bash prompt. the program is term pro. So I was able to got bash
prompt and then I creat the directory /var/hack and after that I
tried to send the file called tivoftpd. Know when I tell it to the
file and send file and specify the file name it sends it but then it
freezes. Why? Also can some one tell me if I download the new
version of tivo 3.0 from www.9thtee.com is it going to be better and
solve my program. If you can tell me how to send the file tivoftpd
can please write it very clear. thanks.
thanks.