TiVo/DVB & DVD

kill1967 johngibb at c...
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:13:32 -0000

Thanks Faye, Jim has confirmed that the newest version of
tyconvertstream will produce valid mpeg files, however I am curious
what you use to convert/extract from TiVo. I've tried numerous PCs and
numerous applications Tyconvert.exe and tivoapp.exe and they all crash
when processing a .ty stream. Jim Hauxwell's app is the only one I've
that works for me 100% of the time.

Cheers,

John