need some help ExtractStream errors

idokle idokle at y...
Sat, 11 May 2002 08:31:44 -0000

Ok, I'm trying to extract a show and I knw the FSID is the right one
bt when I use ExtractStream I get this:

Sector FSID passed (0xbf4e) failed to match the FSID value in the
sector (0x0).
Trying next block
Sector FSID passed (0xbf4e) failed to match the FSID value in the
sector (0x0).
Trying next block
Sector FSID passed (0xbf4e) failed to match the FSID value in the
sector (0x0).
Trying next block
Sector FSID passed (0xbf4e) failed to match the FSID value in the
sector (0x0).
Trying next block
Sector FSID passed (0xbf4e) failed to match the FSID value in the
sector (0x0).
Trying next block
Sector FSID passed (0xbf4e) failed to match the FSID value in the
sector (0x0).
Trying next block

Now I went everywhere to try and find something to fix this and all
I could find was that noscramble.o thing. I loaded that and recorded
another show and I'm still getting the same thing.

Could you guys please help me out cause its driving me nuts.

thanx