[ExtractStream] need some help ExtractStream errors

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sat, 11 May 2002 07:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

--- idokle <idokle@y...> wrote:
> Ok, I'm trying to extract a show and I knw the FSID is the right
one
> bt when I use ExtractStream I get this:

What kind of Tivo do you have, a SA (Stand Alone) tivo, or a
DirecTivo (built-into your satellite dish)? What OS are you running?
Have you tried any other extraction utilities, like SendStream or
mfs_stream? What software are you using to get the FSIDs, the older
httpd.tcl, or a modified TivoWeb 1.9.3? Are you using netcat or are
you NFS-mounting a drive share for your 'external storage'?

The more information you can provide us with, the more we'll be able
to help you get your show extracted.

> I could find was that noscramble.o thing. I loaded that and
> recorded
> another show and I'm still getting the same thing.

The noscramble.o is only useful if you have a DirecTivo; not knowing
what you have for equipment it's hard to say if you really need that
module.

If you can get us as much information as you can, we can help you
thru your woes...

Roger "Merch" Merchberger
Merch's Tivo Community - http://tivo.30below.com/