UK PAL TiVo Extraction

kill1967 johngibb at c...
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:32:36 -0000

Thanks for the pointer to vsplit11b, I've since downloaded and used
Audiocheck on a stream pulled with sendstream. Since running it I've
decided not to use sendstream as audiocheck indicated that there seems
to be a lot of problems with invalid chunks (at least a lot of audio
errors).

I've moved back to mfs_stream_withpri1, but have still to check the
stream.

I gather you're mounting a linux partition, which I've certainly read
is a preferred method. At the moment my laptop doesn't seem to like
installing LINUX, so I'm looking at SAMBA again, but nobody seems to
have recompiled it since the US 2.0.1 TiVO release.

OH well, it won't be a problem when I get my TiVo on the permanent LAN.

Thanks for the pointers.

Regards,

John

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/