[ExtractStream] Re: New version of TyConvertStream 1.3

Jim Hauxwell james at d...
Tue, 14 May 2002 07:06:28 +0100

Paul,

this is what I'm working on at the moment. Version 1.4 will support US
streams and have some method of syncing the stream. I have a few ideas, but
I'm trying to think of the best. I dont really want to copy someone elses
work, as the scene may get something better from the process.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: pbar_12345 [mailto:pbarham@h...]
Sent: 13 May 2002 22:41
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] Re: New version of TyConvertStream 1.3

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Jim Hauxwell" <james@d...> wrote:
> You should get better sync with this version.
> P.S. This has only been used with UK streams at the moment

Jim,

Thanks for getting this working! As far as I can tell, it's the
only program which properly understands the TyStream format on my UK
2.5.5 TiVo.

Is there any way to get this functionality integrated with TiVoApp's
code to write a combined audio/video MPEG2 Transport stream?

(TiVoApp source is available... but I haven't been able to find any
source for TyConvertStream, or any description of the differences in
stream format, or I'd have a go myself.)

Paul