Need to back-out a config change on TiVo

John Douglass douglass at n...
Sat, 25 May 2002 08:48:04 -0500

Hey, all...

I was seduced by a Dealdatabase.com post that showed how to reset the
resolution on a TiVo to DVD standard 720x480. Well, it didn't work.
My tivo is more like this one,
<http://www.chiappa.net/~chris/tivo_linux_extract.html>.

So, I need someone with a Sony SA, using Tivoweb, to go into
Resources->bitrates, and e-mail me the html page so I'll know what to
set my resolution and bitrates back to. Thanks!

I've also posted my experiences with TMPGEnc, Cyberlink PowerDirector,
and Ulead MovieFactory at Roger's place, <http://tivo.30below.com/>
I recommend Ulead MF. And for the next week you can get it
effectively free (this will probably wrap)...
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Q3SB/qid=1022276728/sr=8-=
1/ref=sr_8_1/104-8145322-7704714>

John
--
"Exodus will never disconnect a spammer. By the time the complaints
reach a level adequate to persuade them, the small-arms fire will