RELEASED: Vsplit Alpha #12.

jewser joshua at b...
Mon, 27 May 2002 07:48:12 -0000

Alright. You can find the archive in the same place as before:

www.dealdatbase.com/forum then into the Direct Tivo hacking forum and
from there to the sticky thread at the very top.

Version Alpha #12 has several new things in it. Check the release
notes there for a full list. But to make things easier for people it
now has an auto-detection routine for determining what type of tivo
the stream came from. As a result the -s -j1 combination of flags is
no longer needed.

So vsplit -s -j1 file.ty file.m2v file.m2a

becomes vsplit file.ty file.m2v file.m2a

Also the linux binary included in the archive has been compiled with
all of the flags people had mentioned to me. I have tested it as well
as I can and so far it has not had any problems with large files. So
for those that were having problems check it out.

--jdiner