Ok. TyTool Alpha #2 released...

cichowicz cichowicz at a...
Tue, 28 May 2002 17:01:01 -0000

TyTool 2 - Rules...

it's running great for me. some having trouble with getting it
installed?

this is what I did... followed the instructions.

changed my /hack/bin to RW

ftp'd the NowShowing.tcl and tyserver_mfs to /hack/bin

chmod 777 NowShowing.tcl
chmod 777 tyserver_mfs

changed my /hack/bin to RO

cd /hack/bin

./tyserver_mfs

got the prompt that it was waiting for connection....

went to my PC and launched the client -- worked like a charm.

I do have my /hack/bin in my path if that helps ??

extracted a halfhour show (BEST quality) in 520sec (576m)I'm now
encoding with TMPGEnc Pro to 3000m CBR DVD MPEG2 -- sofar looking
good. got another couple hours to go, before I know for sure.