Released: TyTool alpha #1.

jewser joshua at b...
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:00:10 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Don McAllister" <donmc@b...> wrote:
> Doh.....
>
> Sussed it and although it was my fault I don't take full
responsibility :-)

> Used an incorrect IP address! Yes, the old 192.168.1.70 instead of
> 192.168.0.70.......
>
> The reason I don't take full responsibility is that the TyTools
application
> indicates that I connected successfully although that IP address
does not
> exist on my network!
>
> Jdiner ???

Ah crap. That is why I call this alpha... But I don't full
responsibility either. I would like to reference my College
professors who thought that error checking was for panzies... :)

It will be fixed in Alpha #3. So will the saving of the configuration
info... And a few other things. I just wanted to get it out before I
left town for a few days.

--jdiner