What features do you all want to see next?

wjbode wjbode at h...
Fri, 31 May 2002 01:21:51 -0000

Here's an idea that would be useful to me: Add a setting to run
a batch file when extraction is complete. That way, you can post-
process the output however you want. For example, I convert to DivX
AVI's, and I run the audio through Lame (to decompress to WAV) and
SSRC (to normalize and convert to 44.1 KHz). I created a Win2K
command file to automate this process for all files in a directory.

This should be relatively easy to implement. A few API calls
should do it, if you think it would be a good feature. By the way,
great program! Version 2 worked great the first time, and saved a
step in my process. Keep up the good work!

-- Wyatt Bode
wjbode@h...