What features do you all want to see next?

willieb9000 willieb9000 at y...
Fri, 31 May 2002 02:06:09 -0000

JDiner -- I'd like to see being able to save the Now playing list as
a comma delimited text file for alittle something I am working on.
Also, it would be nice to be able to have some options for saving the
shows. You could have a few formats to pick from like episode name or
Showname_episodename or showname_date or showname_episodename_date,
etc...

All in all great work though. byw -- how is the muxing coming?

willieb