[Extractstream [MM]] SA Tivo decoders not working anymore?

Doug Shea doug_shea at alumni.ucsd.edu
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:44:19 -0600

	Hello. I'm new to this list, so if I'm asking the wrong question in the
wrong place, please let me know where to go. Thanks.

	It seems that my TiVo got a service update this monday, and ever since
then, I can't seem to decode any of the .ty files into the audio and
video streams. I don't know if the change is in the .ty itself, how it's
encoded by the hardware mpeg chip, or how it's getting moved off the
tivo; I'm testing it with something that was recorded before the service
update now.

	Have anybody experienced anything like this recently? I can't seem to
find any information on this on the web, and this seemed like the most
likely place to ask. I'm running a standalone Tivo, 3.0, with a 120GB A
drive and an Airnet. Thanks for any info.

Doug