[Extractstream [MM]] multiplexing the output of TmpgEnc to feed to Ulead DVD Moviefactory?

Ray Peck rpeck at rpeck.com
Sun Jan 26 00:41:47 2003

Before attempting to transfer from my Tivo to DVD-R, I've been trying
video from mini-DV.  I own Vegas Video, and have used it to edit my
video, but I don't like the results of its mpeg encoder or the one built
in to Ulead DVD MovieFactory, so I rendered into DV and encoded using
TmpgEnc.  The video looks a lot better, but now I can't figure out how
to get the demultiplexed streams onto DVD.

The Ulead software only accepts single multiplexed mpeg files.  I
haven't found any tool that can mux my 48k linear audio WAV file with my
m2v or whatever the heck it is.  It seems like all the tools can only
mux ac-3 encoded audio or something.

Does anyone have a clue for me?