[Extractstream [MM]] multiplexing the output of TmpgEnc to feed to Ulead DVD Moviefactory?

John Douglass douglass at artships.com
Sun Jan 26 16:54:04 2003

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:41:47 -0800, Ray Peck <rpeck@rpeck.com> wrote:

>The Ulead software only accepts single multiplexed mpeg files.  I
>haven't found any tool that can mux my 48k linear audio WAV file with my
>m2v or whatever the heck it is.

Interesting.  I use TMPGEnc to change my audio file to DVD-standard
and mux it with the video.  If TMPGEnc won't mux your audio and video
(simple mux in the mpeg tools menu), try feeding it just the audio,
load the DVD tmplate, then select ES (Audio only), then hit Start.
Resulting mp2 file should mux or be accepted by Ulead.  You may have
to rename it to .mpa

HTH

John