[SA-exim] SA-Exim 2.0 released

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:22:32 -0700

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 11:34:26AM +0100, Norm wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I had to make a couple of patches against 2.0 to get it to work dynamically
> under NetBSD.  I'm making a pkgsrc entry for it, and I think most NetBSD
> people would be getting it that way, so you may or may not want to include
> it in your build.
>
> Had to set in the Makefile:
>
> 	LDFLAGS= -shared -fPIC -L/usr/pkg/lib  -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib

Well, I'm not exactly aiming for a magic makefile that works everyohe

I can include that as a commented entry in the makefile, but most package
build systems are meant to include Makefile patches and so forth, so I think
it's acceptable to have a Makefile that you may have to edit.
I'll probably implement dman's idea and let you override variables on the
command line when you type make