[SA-exim] New Installation HOWTO

rlaager rlaager at wiktel.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:04:16 -0500

Hello all!

I've spent several months working with SpamAssassin. It is working
perfectly on its own. I've even managed to get spamc/spamd working.
However, I haven't found a good way to integrate it with an MTA. I'm
hoping to bounce spam, not tag it or /dev/null it. The SA-Exim patch
seems to be exactly what I need. However, I can't seem to get it to
work. I've configured sendmail (ick!) many times, but Exim is totally
new. Can anyone provide insight into how I can setup Exim with the
SA-Exim patch. (I can handle setting up SpamAssassin, if installing
the RPM and configuring it is all that is needed.) I'm using RedHat
7.2.

Thanks,
Richie Laager
Wikstrom Internet