[SA-exim] small requests

Patrice Fournier pfournier at loups.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 01:53:33 -0400

Quoting Patrice Fournier <pfournier@loups.net>:

> - Should log rejects in the rejectlog as well as in the mainlog.

Ok, it seems I have been mistaken here, when I looked at my rejectlog
after having turned off debuging in sa-exim and sent a new test spam
message to myself, I noticed that the last couple of lines in the
rejectlog were the headers of the spam test I was using which I thought
were written when in debug mode and thought the reject message was not
written in the log file. (it was burried somewhere between the hundreds of
header lines and I missed it).

So anyway, I did a quick scan of local_scan.c and couldn't find where this
was written to log, do you get the complete (new) headers in exim spool
format of a spam in rejectlog when there is a permreject? How would one
disable this?

I suppose this is not intended behaviour, and if I'm the only one who gets
this, I'll try to debug it, but I probably won't have time to do it this
week.

It may be due to my log selection in Exim:
log_selector = +smtp_protocol_error +smtp_syntax_error -retry_defer

Thanks,

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net