[SA-exim] small requests

dman dman at dman.ddts.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 10:53:57 -0500

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 01:53:33AM -0400, Patrice Fournier wrote:
| Quoting Patrice Fournier <pfournier@loups.net>:
|=20
| > - Should log rejects in the rejectlog as well as in the mainlog.
|=20
| Ok, it seems I have been mistaken here, when I looked at my rejectlog=20
| after having turned off debuging in sa-exim and sent a new test spam=20
| message to myself, I noticed that the last couple of lines in the=20
| rejectlog were the headers of the spam test I was using which I thought=
=20
| were written when in debug mode and thought the reject message was not=20
| written in the log file. (it was burried somewhere between the hundreds o=
f=20
| header lines and I missed it).=20
|=20
| So anyway, I did a quick scan of local_scan.c and couldn't find where thi=
s=20
| was written to log, do you get the complete (new) headers in exim spool=
=20
| format of a spam in rejectlog when there is a permreject?

When local_scan returns LOCAL_SCAN_REJECT, exim logs the message in
rejectlog.  The SA headers are present because Marc added them to the
message before returning the reject code.

| How would one disable this?=20

I don't know if it can be disabled without rewriting (part of) exim.

HTH,
-D

--=20

The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold,
but the Lord tests the heart.
        Proverbs 17:3
=20

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment