[SA-exim] PermReject

Craig Coles CColes at keylabs.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 16:44:38 -0600

I've been running SA-Exim now for maybe a week, and have already got most of
the company sold on the features!!

I am currently devnulling above 18 and have been trying to do a permreject
at 20 or above, however I see in the logs that the messages are 'silently
tossed' according to the devnull rule of 18.  I can't see where the
permreject rule is being referenced.  Have I missed something to enable it?
(yes the SApermreject: 20 line is enabled...)

While I am at it... I've got another question about whitelisting.  I am
running Debian and have installed Spamassasin as a package.  This set up
some default rules in /etc/mail, one of which is for whitelisting.  Is it
possible to do a 'whitelist_to' for a few of my users that think that an
automated process is not capable of determining that mail is SPAM!??  I
would love to turn loose all the SPAM for them without any filtering at all,
but not the rest of the company, and then we will see how the like making
all their own decisions...

Thanks,

-Craig