[SA-exim] small requests

dman dman at dman.ddts.net
Wed, 29 May 2002 18:13:37 -0500

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 05:26:31PM -0400, Patrice Fournier wrote:

| Now, something new in this email:
|=20
| I'd also like to have an option to save messages that are tagged as spam
| but still let through. I know I could just set a router to do this, but I=
'd
| prefer to keep the spam settings in sa-exim.

You can set the sa-exim threshold to be higher than SA's threshold.
The messages will be tagged if they exceed SA's threshhold, but will
only be rejected if they exceed sa-exim's threshold.

-D

--=20

The heart is deceitful above all things
    and beyond cure.
    Who can understand it?

I the Lord search the heart
    and examine the mind,
to reward a man according to his conduct,
    according to what his deeds deserve.

        Jeremiah 17:9-10
=20

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment