[SA-exim] sa-exim 2.2 feedback?

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:21:07 -0800

I'm curious how many people are using sa-exim 2.2 vs the ones that just
got whichever version worked for them back then and stuck with it :-)

I'm getting  pretty good results  with teergrubing and enjoy  reading my
logs to see how  much I held up spammers on  a daily basis. I'm actually
surprised by how many spams score 25 or more and generate a teergrube.

How about you guys, any good bad experiences with this?
(I've  had a  few pileups  but  those were  due  to SA  hanging and  not
honoring the timeouts it was supposed to set)