[SA-exim] sa-exim 2.2 feedback?

Ariel Sandberg sana at cchsa.ca
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:05:49 -0500

Well I've been using sa-exim for about 1 week.  I have no experience with
any of the other versions but here are my experiences:

I started with a very aggressive score of 5.6,  This was stopping a lot of
crap but unfortunately it did stop some valid emails that were generated by
Air canada's ticket reciept/Itenery Generator as well as some other emails,
so I raised the score to 8.  I'm still stopping a lot of crap though!
Although some crap has scored under.
I was thinking about teergrubbing but I was not sure about what sort of
performance it would cost our mail hub?  I imagine none since it would be
doing nothing but stalling, but was not sure.

I'm extremely pleased with the results though.
Thanx for all your work Marc.

Cheers,
Ariel