[SA-exim] Announce: New SA-Exim with Teergrub support

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:09:50 -0700

[I don't usually spam the exim-users list for announcements, but considering
that teergrub support  is rather cool, I thought I'd  make an exception this
time. Please followup on the sa-exim list unless it's exim specific]

Thanks for your patience to those  who were waiting and had submitted ideas,
it's been a whole  3 months for me to find the time  to release this version
(I  unfortunately do  not get  to  admin exim  as  part of  my job  anymore,
although I'm hoping to change that)

For the full changelog, scroll down to the changelog section of
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html
Note that the default dir is now /etc/exim and spams are saved in a new/
subdir.
I've also added a quick section on better integration in exim4.conf

You can download from:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sa-exim/

So, what's teergrub?
Details can be found here:
http://www.iks-jena.de/mitarb/lutz/usenet/teergrube.en.html

but basically, you this is what you get in the SMTP session:
data
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
(...)
body     SEE_FOR_YOURSELF       /See (?:for|it) yourself\b/i
describe SEE_FOR_YOURSELF       See for yourself

body ORDER_NOW                  /\border (?:now|soon|fast|quickly|while)\b/i
describe ORDER_NOW              Encourages you to waste no time in ordering