[SA-exim] Re: SA-Exim timeout

Tim Jackson lists at timj.co.uk
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:17:25 +0100

Hi Marc, on Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:03:17 -0700 you wrote:

> So the question is when does it not work?
> Is it since you switched to exim 4.10 or a more recent sa-exim?

Following on from my last e-mail, I should just mention that yesterday I
not only switched to SA-E 2.1, but also upgraded SA from 2.42 to 2.43.
However, I don't think it's caused by that, because I put SA-E 2.1 on
another machine the other day, which has still got SA2.42 on it, and
that's having a similar problem. But I thought I should mention it.

Tim