[SA-exim] Marking up of identified spam - report_safe

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 17:17:33 PDT 2003

I've not looked at SA-exim recently (used to run it a while back).

Could someone let me know how it handles a recent SA (ie 2.50 or later)
working in report_safe mode (where a new message is created for
identified spam, and the original message is attached as a mail/rfc822
component).

exiscan, at least, only mods the headers on identified spam, is sa-exim
any different?

        Nigel.