[SA-exim] SA-Exim CVS ready for testing before SA-Exim 2.3

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Apr 23 09:08:40 PDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 01:49:51PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > I backed down to the 1.26 source, and I started seeing subject lines on
> > my incoming email again.  :)
>
> Yeah, CVS is completely untested outside of the fact that it compiles :-)

This is now working well enough that I'm running it on my mail server with
exim 4.14
I'll probably still add a thing or two before the release, but those should
be minor.
This time, I'll make a deb package of just sa-exim so that it can be used
against the debian exim4 package.

You can get the CVS tree here:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-cvs.tar.gz
or there
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=56124
(that one is always up to date)

The changelog for now is:

     2003/04/23 - v2.2.x cvs (not yet released, use CVS)
     * Made  SAmaxrcptlistlength  and  option  to  control  how long of a
       X-SA-Exim-Rcpt-To  header  you can output if you want to output it
       at all
     * Do  not  output  "savemail  condition expanded to false" if not in
       debug mode (as reported by Brian Kendig)
     * Now  ships  with  a  sample local_scan.h if we can't find the exim
       source
     * Change  of  logic  to  delete SA headers that were in the original
       mail  but  weren't  outputted  by the SA run (like X-Spam-Flag, as
       reported by Chad Leigh)
     * Modified  local_scan dlopen patch to deal with updates to the exim
       local_scan API
     * The   default   location   for  spamasassin.conf  was  changed  to
       /etc/exim4 (debian default)
     * Updated README and INSTALL
     * Updated  localscan_dlopen.patch  to  deal with minor/major version
       numbers
     * Added X-SA-Exim-Version

Thanks for reporting back successes or failures