[SA-exim] Re: SA-Exim CVS ready for testing before SA-Exim 2.3

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Wed Apr 23 21:16:09 PDT 2003

ons, 23.04.2003 kl. 19.39 skrev Brian Kendig:

> - Also, might you consider removing 'required=5.0 trigger=12.0' (or
> whatever the user has those values set to) from the messages?  You
> don't want to tell spammers how close they were to having their spam
> get past the filters...

Agreed absolutely here. I have had a virus vendor coming back twice a
day since April 16, from 200.34.143.9, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro
Social, to see how he's getting on with his pro-spam measures. (he gets
a 550 each time and I've told postmaster there, but deathly silence.) I
mark the virus vendor up a couple of SA + points each day :)

> And many many kudos to you for
> continuing to develop this great piece of software!  It's come in VERY
> handy for me!  :-)

And from me.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl